Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you're new here, message @Anate to get the proper rank!
Post your UI!
  • BumgarnerBumgarner
    Need to try and find one in combat image
  • HennyaHennya
    Ooh, I'm going to take a picture the next time we're raiding so ya'll can see just what I'm dealing with, hehe.
    Any sufficiently advanced play is indistinguishable from hacking.
    -trixter21992251 on Reddit
  • AxelAxel
    how do i post my ui? i cnt figure out how to get it on here
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
  • AxelAxel
    whoa srry idk y it posted twice
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
  • AnateAnate
    Take a screenshot of your UI. Upload it to imgur, post the link here. You can use [ img] [ /img] to attach the image. No spaces.
  • AxelAxel
    Post edited by Axel at 2012-06-30 11:49:04
  • AxelAxel
    nvm i got it
    Post edited by Axel at 2012-06-30 11:49:33
  • XeXe

Here's a pic of my DK's setup. Xe's is a little different, but not too much. It's clean and gives me the information I need, nothing extra.
  • AnateAnate
    I used to be really big into UI modifcations and so on. But ever since I started using Tukui / ElvUI, I really haven't had the need to do much to my UI. It's really a beautiful setup :). Glad to see other people using it.
  • HennyaHennya
    Took some shots of mine during our madness kill tonight.

Here's the album of them for easier viewing: imgur!

If you notice that all the borders/lines on my UI are brown, that's actually just a Hennya thing. On Terminas they're purple, Yizzle dark blue, Jenya red and Årel light blue. Basically I have them different for every class :D
    Post edited by Hennya at 2012-08-08 02:06:14
  • AnateAnate
    That's really cool, Hennya.
    Do you find that having scrolling combat text help you at all? I've used it in the past, but I really found it to be rather confusing. Everyone seems to like it though, so I'm assuming it's just my inability to multitask >.<.
  • HennyaHennya
    Honestly, the most useful part about it is when I notice something strange is happening, I can look to see if I'm taking way more damage than I should be or if I'm not getting any heals. Also, it tells me when my CDs are ready.
  • rafikkirafikki
    I finally got around to making my own UI its nothing special but it works for me http://imgur.com/a/mQh9j
    Post edited by rafikki at 2012-08-14 17:20:30