Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you're new here, message @Anate to get the proper rank!
1337? H4X!
  • AnateAnate
    Hi everyone,

This board is meant to be used to discuss technology, computers, programming, and so on! If you need help building a PC, post here! Want to discuss that shiny new smartphone you just got? Here! Pictures of cats? I think not!

Use it wisely!

Thanks,

Anate.
  • AbaddonAbaddon
    can i ask for help on hacking into my school system to shut all the computers down at once
    Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby.
  • AnateAnate
    Just delete Win32.
  • XeXe
    Lol Abaddon.. I fucked with my high school's network for years. Just learn something about networking and start doing what you want on their network... If you really don't care to risk it.
  • AbaddonAbaddon
    i hacked the schools website with a friend in web design class and we messed it up and still havent been caught
  • HennyaHennya
    There's a pretty god chance that your school's IT dept. is like two people and they haven't bothered actually making the network secure because they don't think anyone is smart enough to do anything...
    Any sufficiently advanced play is indistinguishable from hacking.
    -trixter21992251 on Reddit
  • AbaddonAbaddon
    lol ya my web design teacher was a total retard cuz we pretty much did html coding and a few photoshop things and the projects we had to do she ddnt know how to do half the stuff so we showed her up and then she ddnt think i cld get on facebook during school cuz it blocks it and i did it and posted a status...the funny thing is to get on youtube/facebook etc. u just have to add a "s" after http...so its https://www.facebook.com
  • HennyaHennya
    Haha, they probably blocked insecure connections. So when you went to the site with a secure url it was all good :P
    Any sufficiently advanced play is indistinguishable from hacking.
    -trixter21992251 on Reddit