Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you're new here, message @Anate to get the proper rank!
What do you do?
  • AnateAnate
    Student? Work? Superhero? What do you do when you're not playing WoW?

I work as a marketing intern at a local non-profit. I manage all of their websites and social media efforts. I also do a lot of the in-house design for marketing material (posters, info booklets, and so on). It's usually pretty fun, and it challenges your creativity, which I find very interesting. I am also a student, majoring in Psychology.
  • FinarinFinarin
    I graduated Virginia Tech a year ago with a math degree. Since graduating I have not been able to find a career with it, but I've worked at The Melting Pot restaurant and at a high school, and I pick up tutoring anytime I can find a student. I also am studying in order to pass my second actuarial exam (passed the first one last year), but financial math is coming difficult for me haha. Since the vast majority of people don't know what an actuary is, I went to the trouble of looking it up for you.
  • AbaddonAbaddon
    Im going into my senior year of high school. I also work with my step dad, we record independent wrestling and concerts. I also help edit and produce dvd's for these things. Other than that i try to play Airsoft when i have the time and energy...check out some of my work if you like wrestling W.A.R Wrestling
    Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby.
  • XeXe
    Currently an Infantryman in the US Army. Returned from a 1 year deployment in December, went National Guard, and absolutely hate it. Haha So I'm going back active duty asap. In my spare time, which is a 90% of the time, I play guitar, WoW (no shit), work out, and spend a lot of time at the range.
  • BumgarnerBumgarner
    I'm 20 years old, currently working as a courtesy clerk/bagger at a grocery store (Bel Air). Fun job, a lot better than my old job as a crew member at McDonalds :P

Starting in the fall, I'm also transferring from a community college to a university. Majoring in Journalism and I'm really looking forward to it. In the spring semester, I was editor-in-chief of our community college newspaper, and it was a really positive experience so I'm totally excited to see what's ahead :D