Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you're new here, message @Anate to get the proper rank!
Slender!!!!
  • AbaddonAbaddon
    This is for people to post their reactions to the Slender game. The Slender game is based of a old myth of the Slender Man. "The Slender Man is a creature or being with various nebulously defined characteristics and abilities. Slender Man generally appears (in modern times) as a tall man in a black or grey suit, red or black tie, and white shirt, with no eyes, mouth, or clearly defined facial features. It has no hair, and generally has normal-looking bare hands. Slenderman typically is depicted in imagery and literature as between 6 and 15 feet tall, depending on the situation."

If your up to the challenge, I dare you to take on the challenge in this terrifying game and defeat the slender man. I personally spent 4 hrs playing and still havent beat it. There are no save points their on not hints or cheats. Make sure when you play it you have no lights on and are either by yourself or with a friend because trust me, this may not sounds creepy but it will make you jump and your heart will race as you play.

Download for the Slender Game:
    Slender Game
    Post edited by Abaddon at 2012-08-07 19:32:26
    Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby.
  • AbaddonAbaddon
    was so close of beating this game will upload the pic when i get my micro sd usb port back
    Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby.