Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you're new here, message @Anate to get the proper rank!
Stone Guard Heroic Mode
  • HennyaHennya
    Any sufficiently advanced play is indistinguishable from hacking.
    -trixter21992251 on Reddit
  • HennyaHennya
    Differences from Normal Mode:
    —235.5 million health.
    —There are three crystals (four in 25m) located at the pedestals of the dogs that are active for the week.
    —Activating these crystals (right click when a little gear pops up) will put a debuff on you that does ticking damage of the element of the color you click.
    —When you walk over tiles on either side of the carpet while you are debuffed, they will activate and give everyone a damage buff against the dogs.
    —Twice during the fight, the dogs will deactivate and activated tiles.

What we have to do:
    When one of the dogs is charging, dps and healers (and tanks if they can) must right click the crystal of the corresponding dog, then run around as much as they can to activate as many tiles as possible. You want to make sure to choose the correct crystal (blue, if cobalt is charging, etc.) because then the debuff will not kill you.

Activating these tiles is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING in this fight. Healers must keep people alive, of course, but DPS should cease ALL activity until enough tiles are activated, then they can do damage freely and far more efficiently. A goal to shoot for is to have about half the tiles active. The best time to lust will be when we've gone through the first round of activating tiles.
  • HennyaHennya
    Good work on downing this. Look forward to next week when I bet it's fucking Jasper and fucking Cobalt at the same time. Hell I bet Amethyst will be our third just so we can have NOWHERE to go and then two people on opposite sides of a cobalt mine will get linked.

Anyways, congrats, all :D