Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you're new here, message @Anate to get the proper rank!
Will of the Emperor
  • HennyaHennya
    Any sufficiently advanced play is indistinguishable from hacking.
    -trixter21992251 on Reddit
  • HennyaHennya
  • HennyaHennya
  • HennyaHennya
    There are three videos posted. The first shows a melee dps PoV, the second a tank, the third a ranged dps. The most important one to watch in my opinion is the second as you can see the Boss' animations very clearly for their devastating combo. This is essential not only for tanks but also for melee that plan to dps the bosses at pretty much any point in time. My suggestion is to watch the second video multiple times to get a good sense of what the moves of the devastating combo look like especially because being able to dodge all of their attacks will not only reduce raid damage, but also allow you to push a button and immediately hit for 500k physical damage (which is increased during titan gas). Ranged should look at it as well, because if you are confident enough in being able to still dps while moving, you can get the combo button as well.
  • AbaddonAbaddon
    Hennya, your quest has been chosen...on the second video i want you to search and find out what the addon is in the bottom right corner with damage and healing and threat. This would be a great addon to have and i want it lol :)
    Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby.
  • AnateAnate

Hennya, your quest has been chosen...on the second video i want you to search and find out what the addon is in the bottom right corner with damage and healing and threat. This would be a great addon to have and i want it lol :)

That is Skada, with the ElvUI / TukUI skin :)
    Post edited by Anate at 2012-10-15 16:59:34
  • HennyaHennya
    Skada for DPS/heals and Omen for threat. I've been using them since I started raiding, hahaha.
  • AnateAnate
    Yeah, I prefere Skada over Recount.
  • HennyaHennya
    It's not always as accurate, but it lets me see more info at once.