Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you're new here, message @Anate to get the proper rank!
What's your favorite alcohol?
  • HennyaHennya
    Since this is the Tavern, let's start this out with a nice, civilized discussion on what everyone's favorite alcohol is.

I'll go first since I'm starting it: I hate beer, only drink it when it's there because other people bought it and love hard alcohols. Vodka, Whiskey and Rum are the best with dark spiced rum being by far my favorite alcohol :D

protip: this shouldn't be civilized at all.
    Any sufficiently advanced play is indistinguishable from hacking.
    -trixter21992251 on Reddit
  • MagtatahoMagtataho
    My favorite is tequila :) Patron Silver to be exact.

Basically, I drink almost everything that has "alcohol content" on it so I think it will be easier if I just say what I don't drink -- whiskey :) Exception is JD > coke with lime haha
  • HennyaHennya
    You should look into Devil's Springs Vodka.... 160 proof.
  • AxelAxel
    well MY favorite alcoholic beverage would by far be Bacardi. Bacardi is the shit! but dnt tell anyone. im not sposed to be drinkin :) shhh
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
  • MagtatahoMagtataho
    OMG i will die! haha Bacardi 151?! :D

I mix bacardi 151 with Jägermeister to have the "rootbeer" taste try it!!!
  • MagtatahoMagtataho
    Hennya said:

You should look into Devil's Springs Vodka.... 160 proof.

i dont want to die yet Henn :P
  • AbaddonAbaddon
    lol mag...i would have to say my favorite would have to be either vodka, jack Daniels cactus kicker or grape brandy (just because it smells amazing and tastes great)
    Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby.
  • AxelAxel
    mag ima hav to try tht!! i fuckin love root beer! gonna do it soon
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
  • AnateAnate
    Virgin Cuba Libre.

Sorry Xog.
  • HennyaHennya
    said:

I mix bacardi 151 with Jägermeister to have the "rootbeer" taste try it!!!

I NEED TO TRY THIS!!!!!

Another good Bacardi drink would be the Caribou Lou :D
    Post edited by Hennya at 2012-06-21 15:53:36
  • AnateAnate
    Caribou Lou.

Woop woop. BBCodes work on new posts :).
    google.com
    Post edited by Anate at 2012-06-21 16:24:58
  • HennyaHennya
    I still can't seem to get it to work... maybe youtube videos are different for some reason? Anyways, listen to this song to learn how to make a Caribou Lou >:D
    youtube.com/watch?v=Mnz-F4BdQh0
    Post edited by Hennya at 2012-06-21 16:32:16
  • AnateAnate
  • AnateAnate
    Youtube links are parsed automatically, just drop the URL of the video in your comment :)
    Post edited by Anate at 2012-06-21 19:25:55
  • AbaddonAbaddon
    i cant seem to get this to work how do i link the link and name it to say something...ive never used bbcodes ive only done HTML coding >:-O >:-O >:-O
    Post edited by Abaddon at 2012-06-22 11:00:51
  • KaysaaKaysaa
    Captain Morgan and Sprite. It taste like cream soda or a nice cold Blue Moon =D
  • AnateAnate
    said:

Captain Morgan and Sprite. It taste like cream soda or a nice cold Blue Moon =D

In Soviet Russia, Mudkips likes you, Comrade.
  • AbaddonAbaddon
  • AbaddonAbaddon
    for everyone who couldnt get the bbcode to work this is the code just replace the url and type what you want the link to say where it says This be bbcode. and get rid of the spaces

[ url=http://www.bbcode.org/ ]This be bbcode.org! [/url]
    Post edited by Abaddon at 2012-06-24 11:00:48
  • KelyosKelyos
    Dang no 1 likes southern comfort?
  • I like vodka and club soda because it is lowcal/carb (which means I don't have to spend an extra hour at the gym just because I went out drinking)....and I love, love, love wine. Am I the only one? Does that make me old?
  • Oh, and I remember drinking caribou lou's in college....and also going to the Tech N9ne/Bone Thugs (don't laugh) concert here in '07
  • HennyaHennya
    Oh man, wine. We have a Trader Joe's Wine Shop here that I go to at least once a month to stock up on their $3 bottles. I get at least $50 worth of wine from them a month, usually 10 of the $3 bottles for the purpose of getting drunk, and 3-4 nicer bottles that I actually want to enjoy.

I also forgot to mention that I'm a big fan of vodka cranberries.
  • GleamingGleaming
    Jack Daniels on the liquor side, and Blue Moon on the beer side.
  • GleamingGleaming
    And Kel, SoCo is good, just viewed as a "woman's whiskey" at my University.
  • XeXe
    Well I figure I'll give my 2c on this topic, seeing as how I'm almost always inebriated. I'm more of a beer drinking, but that's because I prefer to drink throughout the entire day... Maybe that's just me. Haha So my favorite alcoholic beverage is probably Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy for when I'm chillin' around the house. If I'm not drinking that, it's either Bud Light Platinum, Miller High Life, or JD. Lately, I've been drinking more JD than anything else though.