Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you're new here, message @Anate to get the proper rank!
Gara'Jal the Spiritbinder Heroic
  • HennyaHennya
    Any sufficiently advanced play is indistinguishable from hacking.
    -trixter21992251 on Reddit
  • HennyaHennya
  • HennyaHennya
    Make sure to take a quick look at the comments on the second video.
  • HennyaHennya
    NOTES(to be updated tomorrow):
    -Once people go into the spirit realm, there's a 30 sec debuff put on them that will kill them if they go in again (like heroic Ultraxion). Between that and voodoo dolls, everyone must be prepared to go into the Spirit Realm at a moment's notice.
    - Voodoo Dolls timers need to be watched more closely. We cannot have mess ups there (which is on me).
    -When in the Spirit World, there is a priority to killing adds. The first thing is to kill the 2 "Severers of Souls" that non-tanks can see, then DPS down/DOT up as many of the smaller adds as possible. You should try to not stay in longer than 2-28 seconds.
    -Dream Paragon makes the end look easy, but they were most likely cycling healing CDs as there will be huge spikes, sometimes focused on one person, due to the fact that we can no longer kill adds.
    -As long as he summons totems, we send people inside to kill adds.
    Post edited by Hennya at 2012-10-22 00:08:14
  • HennyaHennya

I want you doing that much DPS, soul. Everyone else, be sure to search youtube for "gara'jal heroic 10m" as there is a PoV vid for most of the classes/specs in our raid.
  • First off I just want to say that that song is absolutely horrible, thank you for making me suffer through that Hennya lol. Anyways I don't see that being an issue, as long as I don't have to go into the spirit realm that often. I can't really see the number he put up but it looks like 83k? Also, it doesn't look like he was using Rupture which I'm going to have to look into, very odd....
  • HennyaHennya
    BoP is safe to use because Gara'jal focuses the tank. This will be useful at the end.
    3 heal? Depends on dps. Can't have anyone below 55k about.
    Groups will be very touch and go to send in. Fin/Soul/Clutch; Mele/Xog/Shado are hopeful groups.
    Save as many healing and DR CDs for the last 20%
    Lust at start.