Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you're new here, message @Anate to get the proper rank!
Elegon Heroic
  • HennyaHennya
    I'm actually very fond of how much Fatboss has improved the quality of their mechanics explanations since the last tier, so just watch the video and I'll have a few notes afterwards.

Any sufficiently advanced play is indistinguishable from hacking.
    -trixter21992251 on Reddit
  • HennyaHennya
    NOTES:
    -We'll need somewhere between 3-4 soakers. Anyone can do it and survive, but being able to soak and not take damage is best. I believe Cloak of Shadows, Deterrence, Pally Bubble, Dispersion, Ice Block and Dark Bargain will all work for that (and we will have all except Ice Block available to us).

-The adds in pt3 spawn faster when more pylons are down due to the boss getting a 20% haste (and damage) buff, thus we should always aim to kill the pylons at the same time, as if doing the achieve.
  • HennyaHennya
    Good job on the kill, everyone. Some notes from our kill and how we should remember them:
    -Damage immunity CDs (deterrence, etc.) do not work to soak, however damage reductions CDs (Shield Wall, etc.) do.
    -We had 4 soakers total:
    Finarin with Dispersion + Demoralizing Banner
    Kelyos with Anti-Magic Shell
    Shadobanex with Astral Shift + Vigilance
    Hennya with Shield Wall + Last Stand (still got stunned)

With the exception of myself, no one was stunned, however it took us quite a bit of trial and error to find this setup that worked. For future reference:
    P1.1
    -Finarin soaks first
    -Kelyos soaks second
    P1.2
    -Kelyos soaks first
    -Finarin soaks second
    -Shadobanex soaks third
    -Hennya soaks 4th