Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you're new here, message @Anate to get the proper rank!
Achievements
  • HennyaHennya
    OVERZEALOUS
    There are bugs around the pillars in the room. Clicking one gives you the "Overzealous" debuff that reduces movement speed by 30%. The best way to do this will be to get the boss to about 5% and then have everyone split to different corners of the room to grab the debuff.

CANDLE IN THE WIND
    The four braziers in the center of the room become active during P2. Clicking on them gives you the "Torch Bearer" buff which allows you to light the braziers at the ends of the room. Simply have a raider or two grab them while running and light the braziers. Note that a single torch bearer buff can light multiple braziers (30 sec).

LIKE AN ARROW TO THE FACE
    Massive DPS. With 5 DPS everyone must average 110k sustained. If we were to 2 heal it like we accidentally did earlier, 95k is the approximate average sustained DPS that must be met.

LESS THAN THREE
    I suggest we only stun one Amber Trapper and one Blade Master. Or two amber trappers.

SO I HEARD YOU LIKE AMBER
    Just kill the adds in roughly one or two spots and it'll be fine. I'm not sure, however, if the eight pools must be overlapping when you kill the boss, or if they can all be consumed before it dies. Confirmed that they have to be overlapping when the boss dies.

TIMING IS EVERYTHING
    Getting this achievement is part of the intended method of doing this boss. By creating two amber traps (and killing most of the small adds) and then trapping the two large adds and roughly the same time (after keeping them off to the side so they don't get large disparities in health during the phase), the adds can afterwards be ignored and will die within seconds of each other.
    Post edited by Hennya at 2013-01-24 09:47:34
    Any sufficiently advanced play is indistinguishable from hacking.
    -trixter21992251 on Reddit