Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

If you're new here, message @Anate to get the proper rank!
Check out this clown.
  • XeXe
    Alright, I'm going to kick this conversation off with this picture...

Now, now... I know what you're thinking. "Damn, John's damage is really sucking!", right? No. Check this out.

So we're in a random HoT trying to gear our alts when... BAM! A wild huntard appears! When I asked him why his DPS was so low, he got all defensive. So we start looking into his "background", if you will. We notice his gear, spec, and knowledge of the huntard class are all a little... Off. For instance, his trinket.

Ok, ok... It's a trinket. No big deal. But what about his... Gun?

Eh, he can make it work, I suppose. But what about his cloak?

Alright, he may need that for ilvl for HoTs. No big deal. But what really had me laughin' my ass off is his gloves.

Hmmmm... Something seems a little off. Anyway... We decide to have some fun with him. John decides he's gonna see if he can outdps this clown by just autoattacking. How'd that work out? You tell me.

So John politely lets this guy know he outdps'd him with just autoattacking. What's his response?

Shut the hell up and deal with it.

Winner.
  • XeXe
    Oh yeah, and I didn't mention... When asked why 50% of his damage was done with auto-shot, he replied "I have to let my focus regenerate!" I wonder... How much it cost this guy to get his hunter powerleveled to 85?
  • AnateAnate
    I think you might've encountered a troll. a Blood Elf Hunter, named Hunterthunda, with the Jenkins title?!

At least I hope so, otherwise:

• HennyaHennya
    Now THAT is Huntarded.
    Any sufficiently advanced play is indistinguishable from hacking.
    -trixter21992251 on Reddit
  • AnateAnate
    said:

Now THAT is Huntarded.

Really puts Xog in perspective...He's not that bad.
  • XeXe
  • MagtatahoMagtataho
    OMG! This is so funny! I was thinking maybe he really needs "dodge" --- maybe from things thrown his way? LOL